1) The explanations related to the applications are announced on the University website.
2) Applications are made on the website(online) of the University on the dates specified in the calendar.
3) The documents required for online application must be in Turkish or English.
4) Applicants may apply for a maximum of five (5) diploma programs
5) For applications made online, the information provided is considered correct, but final registration procedures of those found to be misleading and inaccurate during the evaluation and registration or at a later date shall be canceled.
6) The special conditions and explanations of the programs to be preferred are given in the quota table and it is recommended to examine them carefully.
7) Documents without YÖS Exam result page and verification code are not accepted.